My name is Amanda and I’m a fashion and lifestyle blogger/Youtuber from Southern California. Despite my baby face, I’m actually twenty-four years old! I graduated from CSUF with my bachelor’s degree, majoring in English while grabbing a minor in Communications. I also recently finished my teaching credential program hoping to pursue a career in the business of education. I change my mind constantly, so my life is ever changing. Who knows where this life of mine will take me!?
My style varies from day to day, so be sure to follow along and subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel for outfit of the day ideas and inspiration!
– I get mistaken for a 16-year-old almost daily (my pet peeve)
– I get grossed out when my toes aren’t painted
– I have dimples on my shoulders
– I’m obsessed with candy
– I’ve played softball my entire life, and even helped coach a team to CIF
– I drench my burgers in four EXTRA packets of ketchup
– I make and sell hair bows, cut-off shorts and the like
– I’m living life through my bucket list, hoping to cross things off whenever I get the chance!
Questions? Send me an email here or ask in the comments! I’d LOVE to hear from you!